Why Choose Angela Moores?
- We offer specialist advice on Divorce, Separation, Financial Settlements, Cohabitation, Children, Civil Partnerships and all other areas of Family and Relationship Law.
- We are experts in this field - we specialise in family work and Angela Moores is Resolution accredited.
Angela Moores has Resolution Stage II accreditation in Financial Settlement and is one of only a handful of lawyers in the North of England qualified at this highest level. Angela has almost 30 years experience in handling complex settlements involving private businesses and company assets, pensions, trust funds, and overseas assets.
- Anglea treats clients fairly and with direct no nonsense advice. She is familiar with working with all types of settlement, different cultures and a range of circumstances including civil partnerships, transgender situations and mental health issues and addictions.
Our initial meetings are free of charge and with no obligation to instruct us.¾ The meetings are completely confidential (we do not hold •clinicsê which can be very public), are not limited as to time, and appointments can be at a time to suit you, even out of office hours. Initial meetings will always be with an experienced solicitor who will be able to answer your questions immediately and provide an indication of achievable outcomes for the future.¾¾ We will always discuss costs with you. ¾
- Confidentiality if you wish to maintain confidentiality of this private matter, away from your corporate dealings or local contacts, you may instruct us at a private location to suit you.
- Angela has been recommended in the 2016 Legal 500 directory of solicitors as "knowledgable and empathetic".
- We provide a mobile number which is available to support you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 364 days a year (not Christmas day)
- We are happy to communicate via email, telephone, text message or WhatsApp. Whichever method you prefer.
We pride ourselves in a practical approach to resolving relationship issues whether these are amicable or contentious. Chambers Legal Directory has described Angela Moores as being 'firm but fair'
- Our aim is to provide a successful resolution to your problem as quickly as possible whilst minimising the cost. (See 'What does it Cost' for a choice of cost structures)
- We are completely transparent on costs, providing a full, easily understandable breakdown, of work done on your case with each monthly account
We do not pay for entries in 'The Legal 500' or 'Chambers' legal directories. Most of our new enquiries come from personal recommendation from existing or past clients. We grow and maintain our reputation by providing first class service alongside practical, strong legal advice.