What Will It Cost?
Our Charges are: competitive: fair: transparent: flexible: controllable by you
We provide: experience: value: service: support: guidance: knowledge
We will always discuss which Cost Structure will suit you at the first appointment.
- We appeciate that cost efficiency and effective use of time is essential for our clients.
- Cost will depend upon your circumstances and how you wish to approach matters
- If you wish to limit the amount of time we spend on your file each month (so capping your monthly account) we provide this facility.
Different Types of Legal Support for You
- Initial Meeting with a Solicitor - FREE of charge This type of meeting can prove invaluable at an early stage to understand your options and identify a way forward.
- Full legal advice and representation we act for you in respect of your case handling and advising on all aspects.
- Self Help / 'Pay as you Go' we assist you in managing your own matter, whether within mediation or direct negotiation with your partner or his/her solicitor.
- Consultation we provide advice as and when you need it.
- Collaborative we work with you and your partner and his/her solicitor in a managed environment to reach amicable agreement.
- Fixed Fee where we are able to identify the work involved in a matter we may be able to discuss a fixed fee which would provide a certainty of costs.
- Free Fact Sheets general advice and information for you to download from this website.
- Referral to Experts we have relationships with a range of experts who will be able to help you on such matters as support and counselling through to professional services such as valuation of assets.
- Not sure whether you can afford a divorce or separation? Come in and talk to us Ð it's free and we can discuss a plan to suit your budget.
No Hidden Costs
policy. We have learnt that working with a client in line with their own budget is an important feature for a client. We will work within an identified maximum monthly amount or at a pace which suits a client's budget.
We would raise readers awareness of offers from other legal firms to offer 'cut price' or 'fixed fee' divorce. These offers are rarely as they seem and can often prove more expensive than instructing us. Talk to us and discuss any concerns you have with regard to costs and we will work with you to match your budget. See our factsheet on our 'No hidden costs' policy.